Deciding on a new door is not easy, especially when there’s plenty of great options to choose from. uPVC and composite doors are two of those fantastic options. Not convinced yet? Here’s why you can’t go wrong either of them:
Commonly found on homes for many years now, here’s what you can expect from a door constructed from uPVC:
- Our uPVC doors are firmly sealed, ensuring they retain heat very well. This means they’ll save you considerable amounts on your energy bills.
- Thanks to a range of stunning hardware, including handles and a number of different glass and colour options, uPVC doors look fantastic. Plus, they can be adapted to look just the way you’d like them to.
- Renowned for it’s low maintenance qualities, a uPVC door will only require an occasional wipe down to continue looking great.
- As uPVC is a highly durable material, a uPVC door will continue performing as it should for years.
- Combining the sturdiness of uPVC with a high quality locking system, uPVC doors protect your home very well. Keep any would-be intruders at bay with a uPVC door.
The combination of a number of high quality materials, composite doors have enjoyed a steady increase in popularity since their emergence on the market. Here’s what they offer you:
- The finish on a composite door is of the highest quality. Combining this with beautiful glazing and hardware ensures for a door that achieves a stunning aesthetic.
- Thanks to a Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) exterior, composite doors are heavily resistant to even the most severe weather conditions.
- Our composites feature a foam core that is ultra-dense, which helps them to perform excellently in terms of thermal efficiency. And the better they perform in these terms, the lower your energy bills will be.
- Composite doors are incredibly secure, making them ideal for protecting your home from potential intrusion. However, twin rebate composite doors, which have ‘Secured by Design’ accreditation are available, for those who are especially security conscious.
- With a number of stunning styles and fantastic extras to choose from, composite doors are highly customisable.
- Composite doors require very little maintenance to retain a quality finish. However, a guide on how to keep them looking their best is available here.
Both uPVC and composite doors offer the homeowner exceptional levels of quality; you can’t go wrong with either choice. If you’re interested in either set, why not get an online quote today? Or, you can call us on 01322 515960.